THIS YEAR, you must bring your own pillows and duvets, in addition to sheets and towels which are not provided.
Each rental has been thoroughly cleaned, as in previous years, but in addition, the following disinfection points have been set up
- open windows and doors as long as possible
- key rental
- handles of doors, windows, cupboard
- switches, sockets
- towel rack, coat rack, soap dish, shower curtain
- closet doors
- heating buttons, remote control, filing cabinet
- microwave buttons, hob button
- table and chairs
- bed frame, ladder, bedside tables
- broom handles (brush, wc, shovel)
- sanitary (wc, shower, sink, shower head and hose)
The dishes must be thoroughly cleaned by the customer and are not subject to additional disinfection, as are the hangers, the parasol, the drying rack, the garden furniture, the bucket and the basin.